This program is operated by Wholesale Shopping. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Wholesale Shopping. Wholesale Shopping offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, the vendor conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here. Please read this legal document carefully. The following summary of terms is not intended to be comprehensive, is not legally binding, and is provided solely for your convenience. You should read the full terms to understand all your rights and obligations
We welcome you to one of the most modish wholesale clothing websites in the UK. We are an online marketplace and these are the terms and conditions governing your access along with its related sub-domains, sites, mobile app, and services. You hereby accept these terms and conditions and represent that you agree to comply with this User Agreement. This agreement is deemed effective upon your sales with this site, which signifies your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by this “ user agreement” please do not access, register, or use this site. This site is owned and operated by Wholesale Shopping.
These vendor terms and conditions (the “ Terms and Conditions”) are governed and incorporated into the Wholesale Shopping Vendor Agreement. We have the right to amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion and at any time, subject to the provisions of this paragraph. The most recent version of the terms and conditions (as may be amended by us from time to time) will be available:
(a) in our Seller Center, and/or (b) Wholesale Shopping Vendor Newsletter.
You agree that either of these notification methods constitutes adequate notice to inform you of any amendments to the terms and conditions. You further agree to be bound by any such amendments to the terms and conditions upon such notifications.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account login information and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements. When listing an item, you agree to comply with our rules for listing and that:
• You are responsible for the accuracy and content of the listing and item offered. • You are solely responsible for the fulfillment of any item sold via the marketplace, and we will reimburse you for shipping costs by our current shipping reimbursement policies. • If items are missing or damaged in your shipment, the buyer or we will notify you and you will not receive payment for missing or damaged items.
The rights granted to you in these terms of service agreement are subject to the following restrictions:
• You will not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise make the services, whether in whole or in part, or any content displayed on the services, available to third parties. • Except to the limited extent permitted by applicable law, you will not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile, or reverse engineer any part of the services. • You will not access the services to build a similar or competitive product or service. • Except as expressly stated here, no part of the services may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any form or by any means.
Rating and Reviews
Ratings and reviews posted by users on our services are user content that is not endorsed by us and does not represent our views. The services are public and negative reviews may be posted by users regarding businesses, products, and services. We do not assume liability for ratings and reviews or any claims for economic loss resulting from such reviews. We expect users to maintain a high level of integrity concerning ratings and reviews posted through the Services, you agree:
• To base any rating or review, only on the first-hand experience with the applicable business, product, or service will count. • You will not provide a rating or review for any business, product, or service concerning which you have a competitive, ownership, or other economic interest or employment relationship. • You will not submit a rating or review in exchange for payment or other benefits from any individual or entity. • If any rating or review could diminish the integrity of the ratings and reviews, we may exclude such user content without notice.
We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to pre-screen or review any user content, and to investigate and/or take appropriate action against you at our sole discretion. If you violate the acceptable use policy or any other provision of this terms of service agreement or post any user content that is otherwise objectionable to us, such action may include removing or modifying your user content, terminating your account, and/or reporting you to law enforcement authorities.
We are authorized to promote and sell products on the vendor’s behalf subject to the terms of this agreement and the “ Terms of Sale” and “ Extraordinary Event Policy” of the website (collectively, the “ Online Terms”). The product listing will be evidenced to you and will be sent to the customer once payment is received. The customer will buy the products online.
We reserve the continuing right to, at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion:
• Reject, revise, or discontinue any of your products • Terminate the products and/or remove all references to the vendor from the website • Redirect or delete any URL used in connection with you.
How it works
You will list the product(s) on our portal. After a quality check, these product listings will be live on our website, our marketing team will market your products and as you get the order it will appear on your dashboard. You need to send the delivery to our warehouse and after checking the packaging, our warehouse team will send it to the customer.
Contract of Sale
Following are the points that need to be followed while doing business with us:
• When a customer places an order for products on the website, you will be notified and advised to check the dashboard at regular intervals (and in any case daily)for alerts of new orders. • Each customer’s order for products becomes binding once confirmed by you on the dashboard. • You must accept or reject the order using the dashboard within a maximum of one Business Day and, as soon as reasonably possible. Where an order is not confirmed by you within three Business Days of the order being placed, we may cancel the order and refund the customer but the commission shall be charged on the order in full. • The contract of sale between you and the customer about the product(s) ordered (Contract) will only be formed when we send an order confirmation email to the customer. • When a contract is formed with a UK customer you will make a deemed supply of the products to us and we will be responsible for making a deemed supply of the products to the customer. Nothing in this clause affects the title of the products or the brand’s relationship as a to the relevant customer seller to the relevant customer.
You agree, understand, and acknowledge that the site is an online platform that enables visitors to purchase products listed at the price indicated there in at any time from any location using any of the available payment methods. You further agree and acknowledge that we are only a facilitator and cannot control in any manner any transactions on the site.
• You will receive the order payment amount from us after completing the days of a claim by the customer of the product (3 working days are the claim time after delivery of goods) and payment of mature order will release to you twice in a month or after every 15 days. We send the money to your bank account using an electronic funds transfer. It can take up to five business days for the money to appear in your bank account after we initiate a payment. • We will charge 10% commission excluding VAT on each product you sell on the website or any other linked channel of the Wholesale Shopping website as service charges. • We will charge 20% VAT on commission, which applies toall sales of goods and services in the ordinary conduct of trade or business or profession. • You shall be responsible for ensuring the bank account is correct and that the details are up to date. • We reserve the right to introduce new fees for the provision of its services under these terms on reasonable notice to you including. If you do not wish to accept such fees, you shall be entitled to terminate this agreement with effect from the date of the notice. Such termination is to be notified to us not later than thirty (30) days from the date of the notice. If you do not provide such notice, it shall be deemed to have accepted the fees and shall be liable to pay them.
Under this agreement, you are liable to provide the exact product to fulfill the buyer’s order according to the listed product that will get the order on the Wholesale Shopping website.
• You are liable to take back the product(s) or compensate in terms of refund and exchange if the ordered product(s) found damaged, faulty, or found not as per the standards by the customer that was mentioned in the detail of the product(s). • You are liable to make sure the quantity of the product(s) is according to the order details. If the customer finds any shortage or the quantity of product(s) less than the order quantity you are liable to send the remaining quantity or liable to compensate in terms of refund to the purchaser. • You are liable to do a refund to the customer and if the customer does not find the products according to his order or you must compensate in terms of refund and exchange to the customer If a customer finds wrong products after the delivery of his order. • You are responsible to list the exact amount of stock on our portal that they have in stock and make sure the availability of stock to fulfill the order(s). The UK Sale of Goods Act 1979 implies four terms to the supplier. • The transferor has a good title and has the right to transfer the item sold. • The goods correspond with the description given. • The goods will be of satisfactory quality and fit for their purpose. • If a sample is provided, the goods will correspond with this sample. • You are liable to give a full refund to the customer if the customer returns the product due to any reason.
Our motive is to provide the best online shopping services to our online buyers and win the trust of our online customers so we have imposed some of the penalties on our supplier to increase the service standards.
• If the customer returns the product and claims a refund, we will charge an extra 25% of the order amount as a penalty. • Three consecutive returns from the purchaser may become the case of account suspension. • If you do not fulfill the order of the customer, we will charge you the full commission on the order and refund the full amount of the order to the customer.
Customer data means all identifiable information about purchasers generated or collected by us, including but not only limited to, customers’ name shipping addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, customer preferences, and tendencies, and financial transaction data. You are not authorized to access or use this customer’s information in any aspect.
Intellectual Property Rights
You grant us a non-exclusive right to use your products to sell on our website. Rights like royalty-free, license and right to use the products, modification, reproduction like activities. We can publicly display, distribute, broadcast, transmit, stream and publish the products. Any use of the Merchant IP or Third-Party IP as contemplated in this agreement is within our sole discretion.
Term and Termination
This agreement will continue in effect until terminated by either party by this section (“Term”). We are authorized to terminate this agreement, at any time for any reason, upon written notice to you. You are authorized to terminate this Agreement thirty (30) business days before written notice to us. Termination of this agreement will not in any way affect your obligation to redeem any order according to the terms of this agreement, including the obligation to honor the order for the amount paid. Provisions in this agreement that are intended to survive termination will continue in full force and effect after the term.
Under this agreement, we both are bound to resolve the prolonged and undecided matter under the law of the UK.
Your Action is successfully saved. Right now, we are experiencing backend issues & working on it to get things back to the normal.
No need to repeat the actions as we will execute the same once sorted.